The Raleigh Fire Museum is planning an antique fire engine muster in conjunction with our second-Saturday museum opening on Saturday, October 14, 2023, and during Fire Prevention Week. Do you or does your FD want to bring an antique and participate? Complete this registration form.
The location is the fire training center at 105 Keeter Center Drive, just south of downtown Raleigh. Visitor hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Antique apparatus will be parked on the upper drill pad, beside the museum building. Other attractions are also being planned.
More information is forthcoming on that front.
Here’s the fine print, for participating antique apparatus:
- All trucks must be parked and in place by 9:00 a.m.
- No trucks can leave the event area until after 2:00 p.m.
- The truck owner, driver, or designated person must remain with their truck at all times, all day.
- No pumping will take place at the event.
- No competitions will be conducted at the event.
- No alcohol is allowed at the event.
- Registration forms must be submitted by midnight at October 8, 2023.
- There is a 30 truck limit for this event.
- All trucks must be equipped with wheel chocks and a fire extinguisher.
Want to participate? Complete this registration form.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com